Saturday, February 8, 2020

Information for Senior Games pistol shoot (From Susan Trotto)


From: woofs5@aol.com Susan Trotto
Sent: 2/8/2020 10:08:17 AM Eastern Standard Time
Subject: Upcoming meeting


Information for Senior Games pistol shoot:

 We still need 1-2 volunteers to help at the check in table. This will not interfere with you turn to shoot.
 If all members who have signed up to shoot could verify their firearm information with me at the meeting, it will save me a lot of time getting in targets ready.
 It is necessary that I know the gun model, not just that it is a Smith &Wesson
 Reminder - the BUG ( short barrel) category is for a gun. with a barrel of 3.5 l or less. 3.6” and longer does not make it.
For all members who do not belong to the OSA, I hope to have the range waivers with me to sign ahead of time, making your check in lots faster.

I know that many of the participants of this event are not members of our club but I will go over safety and range rules anyhow to see if there are any questions I should get answered ahead of time.

Susan

PLEASE RESPOND TO SUSAN! woofs5@aol.com