Monday, September 3, 2018

'What’s Your Life Worth?'



The Value of a Reliable Pistol
 
Pacifiers and Peacemakers - Click Display Images to view this email properly

My $50 Charter Arms Revolver

KEVIN MICHALOWSKI | September 3, 2018

Yep. I bought a $50 revolver. It's a Charter Arms Undercover made in about 1969. Does that mean I think my life is worth $50? Nope. That means some crackhead might think my life is worth the $50 I have on me when he tries to rob me.

I cannot put a price on my life, and I will not link the value of my life to the value of my guns. If a gun works, it is a good gun. Massad Ayoob once suggested that a gun should fire a minimum of 100 rounds of the defensive ammo you intend to use without...

​Read More
Share on Facebook     Share on Twitter

 

Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning, American-Based Member Services Team:
 
1-877-677-1919
 
USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC • 1000 Freedom Way, West Bend, WI 53095